Yahoo has recently introduced a new feature that let you add your Gmail account with the Yahoo mail. The multiple mail box management feature introduced by Yahoo let it work as the central hub for managing outlook, Hotmail, AOL and Yahoo mail. So, this is a great advantage for all who are having various accounts on different services. Not just that rather Yahoo comes with an ability to sync LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter contacts as well.
This multiple mail box support for Gmail from Yahoo is accessible globally now in both the platform desktop browser and Yahoo mail app (mobile platform). When the Gmail account is added to the Yahoo account, it fetches the very recent 200 messages where you can search for the entire Gmail archive along with the attachments.
Here is how to add Gmail account to Yahoo mail:
This is a simple process that is done in just few seconds.
- First, Open your Yahoo mail and go to the settings.
- From there head towards accounts and choose ‘Add another Mailbox’.
- A list of providers will be displayed from where you are required to pick Google.
- Next it will ask you to follow the on screen instruction and provide the account, descriptions and other credentials when asked. That’s it and you will be able to successfully add the Gmail accounts in the Yahoo mail.
- It will take few times to gather all the mails from Gmail and during that time Gmail account will be pending. Now you are able to manage the Gmail account from yahoo mail. Everything starting from sending mails, receiving mails etc. are done within the Yahoo mail.
This process is for the PC but you can also add your Gmail account to Yahoo mail app in android and iOS as well.