There are certain benefits linked to the capability of the Mac to share the screen of the iPhone. This program is designed not just for fun, but more so for better Mac usage. Each iPhone user will be able to access and maximize the use of Mac in all its apps and software. On a Mac, it is easy to do anything you want using your other Apple devices. Apple developed Mac to be accessible for screen sharing with its high technology features and capabilities.
If you are doing a simple family conversation, and you want it in a wider screen so that the entire family can view, take advantage of this screen sharing technology in Mac. If you are creating a movie or recording a quick tutorial on your device, you can also make it happen with these screen sharing features. There is actually nothing that you cannot do with your iPhone and Mac together. Here is a simple guide on how to do screen sharing using your iPhone on Mac:
- Using the USB cable connector, plug your iPhone into your Mac.
- Click on the QuickTime Player on your Mac.
- On the File Menu of the QuickTime Player, select the New Movie Recording.
- You can choose which device you are using on Mac from the option near the Record button.
- View and share your iPhone activity on the QuickTime window.
It is a great way to share your iPhone screen through this feature. There are even more ways to enjoy this if you will only explore your devices as you connect them on your Mac. Whether you want to share it on big screen to other people for specific purposes, or you just want to view your activities on a wider screen, let this feature give you the best experience you ever wanted.