Selfie became a big trend these days and most of youngsters are inclined to have better selfie to share it in Facebook and Instagram. Different manufacturers are taking advantage of this trend and coming out with innovative devices like selfie stick to assist people in capturing a perfect selfie. Also it requires right lighting and angle to ensure you are capturing the perfect selfie. However, all are not experts in setting the right angle or else all are not able to own a selfie stick just to capture better selfie.
Most of the Smartphone manufacturers understand this and tech giant Apple included 3D touch function in its camera app so that their users can have appropriate selfie. Selfie is an essential part of Smartphone usage and this is reason Microsoft too came up with a new app called ‘Selfie’ to continue the trend of selfie. This app looks very similar to the Microsoft version of Instagram. It uses various cool effects thus generates acceptable images.
Currently this app is intended only for iOS devices. Download and install Microsoft Selfie to use it in iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Here are some tips to use Microsoft’s Selfie app for iPhone:
- Download the app from Apple App store or by clicking on the above link. Once downloaded and installed, launch it.
- It will provide two options: Take photo and Select a photo. You can choose any of them and continue.
- If you tap on ‘Take photo’ option, first the app will ask for permission from the camera app, Tap on ‘OK’ to continue.
- Tap on the camera icon to capture photos. Once captured, it will display two options: Retake and Use photo. If you are satisfied with the captured photos, tap on ‘Use the photo’ or else tap on ‘retake’. But do not be scared if the entire photos look stretched as it will be normal as you switch to add effects.
- Lots of effects are available in the options with each of them including a slider so that it becomes easy to fine tune the effects applied in the images.
- Tap on the compare button that will show the before and after photos. If you are satisfied with the edit, tap save or else tap on ‘back’ to perform further edits.
- The saved photos will be available in ‘photos Library’.
This Microsoft Selfie app is very simple to use and you can produce an entirely different portrait using the effects.