During the last year, we have witnessed many of the exotic smartphones, which launched with featuring the most attractive and powerful feature which users have had the great pleasure while their hands on. In this year, many experts predict that the demands for more innovative Smartphone devices will increase with approx 2 billion consumers owning the smartphones globally by the end of this year. There are many awesome smartphones, which are expected to release this year. Here is a list of top 5 smartphones that are likely to hit the market during this year.
- Sony Xperia Z5 Ultra: Bigger is always better likewise the new Sony Xperia Z5 Ultra is coming back in the year 2016 with the bigger and smart features than its previous predecessor. Sony also helped LG mainly with their G5’s camera, but the company is now quite busy and working on their own roster of the smartphones. The new Sony Xperia Z5 Ultra premium is expected to be released in the month of March and which is also featuring some of the best and latest technology in the market.
- LG G5: Another Great Android device manufacturing company LG takes the center stage with the coming of their brand new handset LG G5. LG will release this new Smartphone with some of the most upgraded features and attractive functions. In a report of the IB times it stated that the LG G5 is said to come with the Sony’s 20 MP camera and a 5.5 inch Quantum display, 3000 mAh battery, super fast Snapdragon 808/820 chipset and also with a new set of the leather back cover options.
- Samsung Galaxy S7: If you were surprised by the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge then you might be greatly intrigued to see what Samsung have next. Galaxy S7 is likely to be released in March which is approx similar to the past releases. The new Samsung Galaxy S7 is built with a super fine glass and with a slim metal, non-removable battery, 4k video technology with the bendable display. It comes up with 16 MP super fine rear cameras and also with a 5 MP front facing snapper and the upgraded Snapdragon 820 processor to support the latest UI of the Samsung’s Wiz Touch.
- iPhone 7: In the next iPhone 7 Dust and Waterproof capabilities are the some of the main exotic features which can be expected in the new iPhone 7. The current smartphones of Apple company like the iPhone 6s and the iPhone 6s plus are mainly featured by the O2 because of the exhibit 7000 sturdier series of the aluminium alloy which makes the smartphones look more robust and attractive. Latest news shows that the new iPhone 7 comes up with some latest upgraded features like the 6 core A10 chipset, 3000 mAh battery and with a super fine HD camera of 24 Megapixel.
- HTC One M10: HTC One M10 is from those smartphones, which are definitely confirmed to run the Android M OS. The new upcoming handsets of HTC are speculated to come up in actually two variants, 64GB and 128 GB which are also supported by a super fast 4 GB RAM. It has many latest upgraded features like support to type the C USB port, 27 MP rear cameras and 5 MP front camera, wireless charging capabilities and also with a long lasting 3500 mAh battery. This Smartphone is most likely to be launched in March or maybe in mid April with almost a price range up to $700 to $800 it mainly depends on the plan which the consumer prefers more and also with which the customers are contracted to.